Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yaoi Doujinshi Dragon Ball

Hello, Grandma! Pitto Pitto


Hello!
Hello.
What are you doing?
Appearance.
And what's nice?
to die.
What strange!
true: it sounds strange. :) In life I've waited
everything from boyfriends laggards, trams, buses, planes, payments, better times, phone calls and now ... Now look
death.


...

I wonder if you weigh.
not even want to know, you know?
I wait has never weighed.
Perhaps because I am a chronic latecomer, then automatically I can not afford such a luxury.
Maybe because I've always been a little 'door' to the wait.
Or maybe because while I'm waiting I always find something to do.
sing, read, invent improvised games with tiles, I do somersaults to the thoughts in my head.
Maybe you instead.
I wonder if you weigh.
No, I do not want to know ...



However you can not ask: Do not I'd understand.
I hope to leave something behind, after all.



Oh yes, yes: look around and back.
pity for all that we have enjoyed.
You could always enjoy a little 'more.
Even so it went well, I guess.
With all my heart.
soon. O
late.
Or never.


CIA o'nipò:)
CIA a'nò: *

Every moment, every smell, every feeling.
slips away like those bitter tears, so slow to plow through the throat, tears of frustration of those repressed and professionally managed, as true adults.
that takes away the bitterness of all our fight to make room for guilt and regret, and compress the spring with a simpering precision to search for a new peace, a new unstable equilibrium.

in your shoes, without a rhetoric that is not mine, I'd be satisfied. I also congratulate
Maybe a little 'with myself.
Bon voyage, my dear old lady.

0 comments:

Post a Comment