I read in the newspapers of the triumph of the institutions in the battle against the coal plant. And I wonder: how much they actually know this plant? It will be really a monster or maybe it was an opportunity?
In the newspaper I read the reasons for the NO. Most of the politicians opposed to the project immediately, complaining of threats to the environment and human health. I do not know whether the plant will be harmful as they say. As I do not know if it is behind the declarations of our politicians are hiding something more that remains unknown to us citizens.
What I know is that this blog is born with will be a meeting point between all those involved in a project such as the coal plant say, "I would like to know more" . A cross between a firm adherence unconditional opposition to the project, the critical position of those who do not know enough, but wants to know before you judge.
The impression, in fact, is that what has been said or written about it has not left room for debate and information and above all that people have not had the opportunity to fully understand the project.
If, as some say, the plant is a threat then I will be the first opponent of the project and decided to take the defense of our land, we know that all too often it has already been the subject of special interest and speculation.
But if this project could eventually help us to grow? The site of SEI tells a much interesting. And I would not feel robbed of an opportunity, in the name of ideology heralded to protect, perhaps only the interests of those in charge.
I decided to collect and put together the opinions of those who so far has expressed at least in an interim. And since there has been no real debate, which would involve us all, I invite you to post your contributions on this blog. s compare, discuss and make sure that this project would not remain the views of those who assume the power to decide for us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment