Saturday, December 19, 2009

Public Indoor Basketball Court In Northern Nj




hardly saw this as a bad stamps of Czechoslovakia ....
as I wrote in this blog, I love the emissions of this country, in my view always very distinctive and original ..
This type of emission, the celebration of the communist system, were imposed by governments at the time;
Czechs decidedly uncomfortable with "the Russian yoke" and evident in these stamps all the little enthusiasm of their creators ...
In general, many of the stamps from Eastern European countries that have as their object some common celebrations are mostly uninteresting, in my opinion .... maybe this issue does not provide many suggestions as to who was responsible for the issue .
In conclusion the only thing that remained to be done to make this interesting stamp was to go and see who it was or what was this ..... Rude Pravo
And so, as End of proof on the internet I found the information I expected: "The right red or red was the law of the then Communist Party newspaper "....
Shot of the final scene .... the newspaper is still !!!!!
_____________________________________________________________
Ugly Czechoslovakian stamps ....
As I wrote, I love the issues of this country, always very distinctive and original ..

This type of issues, in celebration of the communist system, many eastern country Were Imposed by Governments at the time;

Czechs, strongly resented the Russian oppression and these stamps reflected the little enthusiasm of their creators ...

In my opinion, many of the stamps of Eastern countries that have as their object a few comunists celebrations are mostly uninteresting.

The only thing that remained to be done to make this interesting stamp was to discover what was this ..... Rude Pravo
And then, I found the information I expected: "The RIGHT RED “ was the Communist Party newspaper "....

Still FOR SALE!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment