Sunday, February 28, 2010

Artists Bridal Collection

WATER post nr. 2


These two stamps denounced the progressive desertification of the earth;

I immediately asked who knows what are the states affected by this phenomenon ... I thought parts of Africa or Asia and out of curiosity I decided to look on the Internet shed some light source somewhere.

Damn, I discovered that Italy is already affected by this process, and this really did not expect, my region, Emilia Romagna, is one of those areas that most concern are the experts.


__________________________________________________________________


These 2 stamps denounce the progressive desertification of the earth;


I thought this problem concerning only Africa or Asia, and out of curiosity I decided to get some informations about it on the web...


Gosh, I discovered that Italy is already affected by this process, and ,this really did not expect, my region, Emilia Romagna, is one of those areas that are most afflicted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment