Saturday, August 25, 2007

Command And Conquer 3 1311

Loop: love and wet out. Underwater.

lazy. desert I wander in the City with a scooter gently scraped to a scemarella: a Liberty (no) 50, known as "puppy" conducted with full-face helmet very sadly global total. hard days, in other words) In the beginning of chronic pulmonary emphysema puppy emphasized my narcolepsy creandomi many problems in traffic everyday. Then I learned (again) to understand and appreciate the guidance of a fifty: it's all done in advance of a brutal advance.
you brake? You gotta make the first 100 meters.
you accelerate? You have to start doing it 5 seconds before or not taken down.
This becomes a delicate game of prediction and early ...
A sort of chess game with physics. Funny =) Easy to handle up to the limit but fun. Whether it's a sort of life lesson?
I want to leave to posterity and to myself the result of six months of this little guitar and shouting, which began in a small hotel in Milan is shared with prostitutes and shady characters, in a month of paranoid dedication involved in training my fingers to do what they did not know and / or would not do that. All in all beautiful and rich, alive. Yes, alive. Full me, solitude, walks, afternoons in the sun to play for the old people at the park, rain, cold, cough and mucus that arise. (Only

then I discovered that they stop taking medicine ... I was healthy!: D)
Since then the commitment is greatly diminished, I need to immerse myself in the training of Tibetan isolation. And with that the monks will light up! They have no where else caught up! : D Now reset of
:)
while normal to make diving
cufaniello
, football games and water balloon I will cover you for attention.
Eating as little as possible, read, play, sleep right and the whole rigmarole again.
Strict cyclicity until the end of the holidays.
As I write this post a nice phone call, unexpected:


"Hello, how are you? I read the blog ... There is something wrong? No? And thank goodness! You are already existential crisis! C ' it's time, by golly. haha \u200b\u200byou're out. Then take
"The end is my beginning"
, Tiziano Terzani. Let me know that you produce more trouble ahead: P "


" There is no good, thanks. Hmmm, let me think. No, I do not think there's anything wrong with it. What is wrong? "Everything goes. but do not know where it goes. search, discover, reel, I run. But it should be. Meanwhile goes
flows . Yes, I have the syndrome of Christopher Columbus. People who do not lose time:) I love to put flags:) Can not follow the straight, after that situation. I'm going to take today. "

I finally tried to capture reality in an important tip that I kept in a drawer and forgot
moments:" You're selfish. Not that all do or not do something with you in mind. " 's true. Often I think that the world turns and revolutions only in my function.
For many it is clear the crap. For others, more like me, a bit 'less.
People just live life and often are not covered.
a) Is it a crime
b) Their actions necessiaramente not provide for us as a means and / or end
The other morning I bought new glasses. Signs! They make me smile:) maybe colossal Bullshit o. .. Placebo o. .. Signs:) If be sanctified work, however, in my opinion.
which can then help to make my vision any clearer:) Clear (During a perfect evening in the jungle ... What was the end, "Clear"?)

New! I got to (re?) Closer to a girl who thought she hated me from the outset. E 'was a real surprise to hear more from her and tried to see how the lack of information has generated strong disagreements estimates. I think the attendance has laid good foundations if not utopian, friendship, at least smiling and peaceful coexistence.

I received another call for a new request "not to exist."
No offense: not good for anyone.
Peace, Pittman is out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment