Monday, August 6, 2007

What Is A Defibrillator Vest

Romano, without holidays.






I remember this ID card!
Photo taken on the day of departure to Ibiza. Just descended from a camping abusive and destructive to Prati di Mezzo, a vigil almost lethal threat to both end by forester. And I still had the bright eyes!
Ah, my dear ...
If I could go back and tell you two little words:)
The time machine does not exist.

(And if there had to cmq I'd use the savings to invest in a Z750)


Well, here I go. The huge wake of twenty-eight days long

defines the contours of the neon lights


A 2007 full of deaf grudges, a thousand questions without answers, time anomalies, errors and millimeter achievements made with the nails. Often jumped as well.
The moment of many answers, along with a wet sponge on the old dirt.
To delete a hood I took off the air every time he came home.
In my house, that true.
That hood does not even allow me to play freely when I was surrounded by loved ones, as opposed to what happens between strangers freely in Rome. And why? Should not the opposite?

I'm coming home to my family Where I can be strong



not work anymore? Roll up your sleeves thanks to a couple of bumps and iperviolenti to a friend who can still raise your hand to me, -

You and I have to talk. When you want


-
reset of pushing. With
craving and desperate who has the car stuck in the mud and must get to the appointment of a lifetime. With his feet sinking in the mud.
Shouting to transform despair into anger and strength.


"Hello Hello dear! Disorder? Listen, I make it short: I do not really know who the hell is going on. I know that I like and I want to feel good. Also, and especially with you. Friday for my haste, I make a birthday. If you are happy. "

Easy, no? Apparently so. It Worked:) I'm really glad

it worked.

Other similar calls. A non-response.
Maktub. So we do? It
ago. How many are we?
do not know. Forty. Or ten. Boh.

But what now?
do not know.
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Dis-cor-know! Dis-cor-know!


Yes, then I do ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment