Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Waxing All Of Genital Area



No, I do not. Why do I have bile in the blood.
I can "easily" to charge. Let's say you see how people are actually bothering me. So I take it with those who find it. Free, for example, Farmer John who gave everything he could to make me happy. NB I will never apologize enough? =) Anyway is among the few who really know me by heart by now. To my annoyance stupid and inappropriate answers, "routes here and give me 2 or 3 bacitt."
finally worked in a trivial way. Under the orders! : *: *: *


I said, not wanting to sour judgments or spit in public in front of so many beautiful faces, so many beautiful heads, glissando. I hum and I can stand, with great pleasure, a microphone. I'm not going to even play. Listening, almost inert. Hans duet with Faith while gently setting and Ricky embroiders the plot thickening. Situation sexy, sometimes:) I'm coming home



to my family Where I can be strong
I wanted to just say thank you.
really needed. For that


spectacular Roman column that he held me a whole year.
old friends, new found. For Hansel and CLA (and its irreplaceable smell of pine cone). Belli breathtaking.
Hansel looked at me because she wanted him looked happy and I felt guilty because maybe that is not correctly expressed contentment.
people without masks, without appearances, people

without filter. Simple, beautiful, naked, capable of wonder ...
Like a pair of skilled hands
.
That deserves applause and tears overflow from peeling off his hands.
Not even half of what you gave me.
my blood from Naples who has a heart so big that they took with a trailer.
The only group of people who either did not change whether or not there was literally nothing. Or better: a dick. not change just because a fuck I keep under my skin, why are the brothers who do not come from my mother, so beautiful to be intimidating.
A Mom and Dad do not give up ever .
At Caserta, inexhaustible.
to shows that I got bit with: Ben
to that made me a sweet greeting on the run.
At Trieste, which ... There was
. O_O
A Faith, Gianni, Gianluigi (emotionally impressive. Impressive. Tyring to read it ... but my Mom), Riccardo that I have "banal" moved. And I did not have the numbers to do more than hug everyone and say thanks. A Renato (
waits for someone, do not leave you alone
). A
Mirko, who has risen. A

Marco who got screwed by Little Louie Vega.
like saying that he's screwed cunt squared. Marco
but do not worry, I know that you care, I'm glad to know you are sincerely happy there!

but vafanculo Gives A: Little Louie Vega is my nu Cumpagnia
.
At two wonderful couples present, especially Magda and Daniel, who increasingly enamors me. How good is that guy?
boh short, thank you.
Why are you so and why they are for me.

All in for you without looking at the cards.
not matter for the rest.

For one night it seemed that there was really a time machine.
and duties: excuse me if I am a bit 'I:')
All I have to make excuses for something and I intend to do it personally. W us.
Per aspera ad astra, I hope ... Update:
the next night, even better.

Ganesh, be good: do not fool me.
I'll break your trunk. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment