It takes the right face for doing certain things.
Type this:
Selva, An "withdraw my resignation. A vote in the Senate unless the center is one more day for the Prodi government. This overwhelms any other reasons why I want to resign. For this I take upon myself the responsibility of withdraw his resignation. " An
Senator Gustavo Selva said that his decision is due also to the citizens that now "many messages invite me to stay."
Selva has intervened in the Senate: "In the history of this city 64 years ago, another ambulance made history. I hope not to end the host of quell'ambulanza then," The reference is to 'arrest of Benito Mussolini, after the vote of the Great Council of 25 July 1943. "shameful, irresponsible, unworthy." These are the words he used Livia Turkish and Selva were made to feel "hurt and offended." "Clearly, the old-communist lexicon is hard to die even for a post-communist minister." "The good political death would have been a hero for a day." For him, even threats on the Internet with an invitation to "fire a shot in the head", and accusations of "thief". An
I won for a seat in the Veneto that was not there and now the Senate is one more for the party. Selva does not want to give an advantage to the majority: "And that overwhelms any other reasoning."
bag per vomitare รจ sotto la sedia
0 comments:
Post a Comment