Expertise
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Blueberry Buckle Baby Food Gerber
Abstract
Tonight, 03/03/2007, more blood to the head to Piazza Bologna, quiet place, frequented mainly by students.
"How, in 2007, thinking to settle things with violence? ".
Luke took the sign and when it is so clean and clear ...
He assured that serves no purpose. If the tips were useful it would sell, would not be off with nonchalance. Why be so hard to relate to life?
Because in addition to my paranoia full optional all-inclusive five-star I have to get me a cargo of obtusely atavistic hatred that dwells in other individuals and is expressed by involving myself and other "innocents" in violence?
Violence he never brought anything to humanity in any period, since there?
And tonight instead a rich fight for free, who knows that resulted in trivial quarrel, which ended in the bottle.
In want to erase the existence of some human beings.
What form of satisfaction can never give? What does it taste?
Agitation, evil, inflicting and receiving physical and emotional pain ... How can pleasure? There are bad guys? And what do they have? Some nights I get to experience fear and disgust.
To live in a world that consumes me biting. Every bite
costs me a quantity of unidentified stabbing pain and mutilation of a relative importance varies. Meat
screaming along with shreds of the soul, emotion, stripped of disenchantment in the name of affection, obligations, professionalism, discipline, family, needs, priorities, or simply tiles who fall into lives of everyone.
I can not, I do not have, I will not accept a bottle on my wooden head.
Why not. Why have all this
tiriano carrettaccio together.
Good and bad, regardless of roles.
And I no longer accept such distortions.
I see them I also focus, as true, to feel good, to breathe deeply.
Anyway, tonight I just
smoking a cigarette with friends.
Whisper a few songs between us, struggling to listen to each other. And then
explosive violence, hands, pieces.
The tsunami, however, home-made, wanted.
Boh.
Last but not least another 200 from € pay for my bike thrown on the ground.
strange: I thought I would pass this summer "smooth".
(and the gods were smiling)
Never mind: I will pay all my debts.
(Ricky Boy you're not limited to: P:))
only starting to run out a bit 'claims.
In the portfolio, the soul, in the scrotal pouch.
Then?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment