Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tools Simcity 4 Plugins

- Daphne Gottlieb

That title is me. And I have a huge hole in his chest that swallows everything.
And then we ended up in all. Rubble, garbage, filth, carrion.
Learning from the mistakes I tried to feed people good, full life, positive emotions.
The most beautiful and pure that I was able to find ... But hunger does not even mention to wane.
And I only thoughts are born head frankly miserable.
Forti, ugly.
I do not like living like this for nothing.

and then go.
And then do so. Use your fingertips.
If you go after the rain you'll get a good harvest.
pawn to b3 b2 goes.
But BALLE!

I broke the fucking board, I broke the fuck up the pieces, I broke the fucking rules.
I broke the silence opposing cock penetrate reality, eliminating every single means of communication that exists.
And even those I have broken my dick.
direct, indirect, 12 banks, telematics, letters, based on smoke signals, the shrug, sull'inarcamento an eyebrow.

I broke the fucking friends, enemies, colleagues, strangers, acquaintances.
I've sick and tired of all these lives miserable, my first.
I broke my fucking stick puppets on this page.

I broke my fucking write this post that serves no one stone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment