Parlando dei libri per ragazzi, mi sono ricordato di quanto sono importanti i disegni di un libro.
Le illustrazioni dei libri danno un volto ai personaggi delle fiabe, creano suggestioni, tell the story to children, instead of words.
I have a child of two years and when I choose a book for her to try to buy the one with the pictures that seem more "artistic", so curious of more then when I start reading the story. Besides a book "Art" is a book definitely better looking. The package of Czechoslovakia
celebrates two years of Bratislava, which since 1967 has been a point of reference for illustrators of children's books from around the world to widen the support and assistance of UNESCO.
___________________________________________________________
Thinking about children's books, I Realize how important are book illustrations .
In fact, the illustrations of the books give a face to the characters of fairy tales, create suggestions, tell the story to children, instead of words.
I have a child two years old and when I choose a book for her I try to buy the one with the pictures that seem more "artistic".
Besides a more "artistic" book is definitely better looking.
The Czechoslovakia stamp sheet celebrates the biennale of illustration of Bratislava, which since 1967 has been a point of reference for children books illustrators throughout the world ,gaining the support and assistance of UNESCO.
0 comments:
Post a Comment