Internet, playstation, Iphone....e i libri? The children read them? personally I did not think ...
browsing the internet I learn that more than 70% of young Italians read at least one book a year and more than 60% have read at least three ... these figures have surprised me, I thought that the generations born and raised during the boom of multimedia had forgotten the dear old books ...
In Europe there are those who read fewer books about us ... English and French if they take it quite away, also using the Internet less frequently than the Italians.
________________________________________________________________
Internet, playstation, Iphone .... and books? The children read them? personally I thought not ...
surfing the internet I discovered that over 70% of young Italians read at least one book a year and more than 60% have read at least three ... these percentages have surprised me, I thought that the generations born and raised during the multimedia explosion had forgotten the dear old books ...
In Europe ... the English and French young people read fewer books and also using internet less frequently than the Italians.
0 comments:
Post a Comment