Friday, February 11, 2011

The Element Nickel Cost

a fun

Near the beginning of my journey in this blog, I wrote a post that spoke of children's breakfast , and indeed for breakfast maybe a little 'different is that my son Vittorio.
For a series of lucky coincidences I came in contact with Francesca, who has a passion for the blog more fun and ironoci network ( Panzallaria ) and who is also the of Kellogg's blog.
His posts and interviews in which bloggers from all over Italy, are very amusing and curious.
I was lucky enough to be interviewed and to give voice to my ideas and visions, in this post
The nice thing about this blog of Kellogg's is that if any mother wants to talk about his approach to children's breakfast, he can do! In short, the ability to talk is open to all!
If you want to attend an interview, write an email to: ripartidallacolazione @ gmail. com and you could be one of the entries on this blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment