Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Match Pewter Or Arte Italica?

A child is better than a dog

Ok, the title could certainly be weighed in a negative way, but I'm sure you read calm.
I remember the winter three years ago, when my Vittorio puppy had even four months. The first months after its birth, with quite a few 'in advance of the expected date of delivery, were hard, cold gripped and could be almost exclusively at home. I remember that year we spent about Heating € 600 every two months! As I remember it .. sigh sigh .. hello hello pennies!

Days go by and the summer begins to peep like crazy and spirited start to wander around my neighborhood, the neighborhood you can take long walks in solitude and without the risk of being invested or by a machine or an old lady who passes you captains if you were transparent. (I call them old ladies turtles .. not the slow, but because they are shrouded by their carapace, and nothing touches them and nothing disturbs their ultimate goal)

But we know that pulls the heat out of the house even more mothers reluctant and the days passed I began to see shapes that are familiar from a distance. The performance of those shadows was similar to mine, staggering, and absent with the absolute lack of grace. Oh yes, anyone who has a child knows that the grace is lost when a tadpole called sperm slips of bullying in an egg called egg. The thing that most
toghether them and me was the strange, incessant, rhythmic movement that we gave to strollers tranquilizzare for the inhabitants of these small cockpits.

At that time I figured out how to recognize the personality of the mothers according to the type of "scecheramento" that gave the means of transport in which he was "lying" their infant. Lying is an understatement to say that I'm poretto the boy tossed from one side of Cullotta.
1. Some people scechera forward-back-forward-backward and the change may be slower or faster, some moms do it so fast that once the baby's head touches the cradle and once with his feet.
2. Some people scechera sideways so that the cerebellum she shut the puppy is strong enough to momentarily stun him and lull, here too there is the variable speed.
3. And last but not least, these are the true mothers and professionals, take the scecheramento Oscillating circulatory yes, they can synchronize an endless series of movements and the child, not understanding anything, remains powerless to see the world without understand that there will always be so!

The loneliness that comes early is a solitude difficult to explain, because you're entering a new community, but those of the mothers still feel you really belong to the category of pregnant mothers or worse in the category of women, single women.
The emotions you feel can not be understood, or at least that's what I think almost all mothers, of course I'm including in this category.
And then the sight of other "animals" like me, gave me the strength to get out of my chronic shyness and often seen as haughty and distancing, I found the courage to approach 'ste other poor women with excuses and sometimes ridiculous. Since that moment I was totally taken by me itself and what was happening to me, well I found a way to "find lovely" children of these mothers.
Not that I care little children of the other crabs, but the need to exchange experiences and find comfort was strong enough to give me the courage to look at children who were not mine.

By the time I learned: 1
. that of poor mothers like me there are many
2. that mothers who need to know there is someone who has the worst of his son, there are many
3. that of mothers who are interested in really your son, there are few
4. that of mothers with which to grow emotionally, there are many
5: being a mother that can help open a new circle of friends
6. that a child is better than a dog to socialize

0 comments:

Post a Comment