Motherhood: Who made me do?
In recent years, this sentence I said and thought many times, I must be honest and mention that it is a bit 'that I do not.
I remember the times I found myself looking out the kitchen window, the only room in the house that I live as a refuge. Seee mica and there I was cooking ... I was smoking and to get away from reality that I was pretty close.
With my husband have chosen to become parents, or rather we choose to have sex without precautions and wait for the beautiful world of parents take us with them.
How was romantic to think of our future son .. and how beautiful it was buying all those little things for them to wear, think sex and think of more absurd names. (The best that came to mind was Vespasian, because I love the names Roman and Hector ... but fortunately for the puppy, we opted for Vittorio)
Ma .. and big but is loooong, once the baby arrived so we wanted to, unfortunately we had a cold shower which lasted about two years.
for me and for my husband, it was a nightmare that we were not prepared, and although we told him they had in some way, we never wanted to believe that it could be so difficult, tiring, exhausting and alienating, depressing, aberrant, destructive, ante ante ante ..!
Little Hun was a screamer and a professional sgrufolotore noisy even during sleep, so if you could call and full of adoration of being in his arms as he had to walk swaying from side to side and obviously also alternating up and down, absolutely against any supine or slightly tilted type the fantastic bouncers; inveterate eater who never stray for five minutes to feeds that were to be made every 2.5 hours and up to his year and two months old!
Just to name a few of the tips that I have been given little to reassure the Hun:
"make him a nice bath with a scented soap, hot-towel and lots of pampering, which calm "
you have a demon that is the only wet finger in holy water? well, a rookie compared all'unno!
" let him get some 'air with a walk in a wheelchair, so look at the things, you get tired and when we got home he sleeps a bit 'deeper'
I walked for days and nobody has ever seen awake (stinking) and the observation that made me most was "as good." You had to be there when crossed the threshold of the house and I just managed to close the door wide open, his mouth was already in an inhuman scream, inconsolable (see walk-up-side-down the other side-swinging), and with a tone that makes a ummm blowjob Ricciarelli.
"is not that you that you transmit your anxiety and nervousness?"
Who me?? I that I do not wash for two days, have not eaten for two minutes and throw myself on the toilet and sleep in peace, I who have no clothes ironed and the house is a merdaio? I do not clot with my husband for fear to get pregnant again? I also wonder that my mother-in-law (of course it was not) to come and lend a hand? IO? IO? nervous? naaaaaaaaaa
That kitchen window I know every crack in every crack and keeps all my thoughts at that time when I thought we had done it to those who do. How easy life was before, my husband and I with one thousand of our hobby, our trips, our evenings with friends to play some games in our case and past Sunday from a nap and a nap.
I have often thought that I would not be more outgoing, I saw that life as a tunnel with no way out and watched with envy (and for me it is a very bad thing because of my not have this kind of feeling) the other mothers helped by the mother in law and their parents. I happened to meet moms who the evening before had gone to the movies with her boyfriend or the afternoon they were able to go to the hairdresser. I tried this and sometimes I still feel a strong envy of the moral and physical support that many mothers and many fathers have.
My mother has a good relationship with children and apart from the first two months that has helped us, was then secluded and still is low profile, and my mother-in-law and my father put anything before my son, but before the relatives are loving grandparents. In short, our first two years as parents have not been easy.
It 'difficult to accept that, however much we love your child with a love that grows every day, you might think you have made a big cock.
Luckily everything goes but I know, and I know because I am the first not to have thought, for anyone who is experiencing this, it is hard to believe. At some point you back to life, and who first and who later. We have spent more than two years but many parents know that they put even a few months.
Now that my son has three years later, I spend some time and teach me things potergli bonus or just talk with him, I look back and think, "was it really so difficult?"
And here usually starts thinking about a second child :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment