Cooking a cake: the first experiment after years
Here I am, doing something I never, never, never, never (I say never?) I decided to find yourself, cake!
Every mother deserves this name seems to make pies or cakes for their children so they can have a healthy and nutritious snack.
input came from a cooking show of the famous Gambero Rosso, a mother and a daughter have a program in which, together, make the cakes.
What prompted me to want to challenge themselves with this ridiculous test, is a cake covered with sugar paste.
They made it look easy in that I said: if he can a child of less than 10 years maybe I will succeed too!
I went to the supermarket to take all material must be infinite, and perhaps the fate wants me to do 'is blessed cake, I found myself in front of a Supermega product offerings "leaven of the angels." All the products were discounted and I made a super light as if I did more in my life, sweet do.
Now, the problems that arise to make this cake is quite important
- the last time I tried to
I was 15 years younger - I was a young girl that the cakes were those ready in an envelope and I obstinately to decorate with all of those wonderful balls and minchiette those who are ready
- I do not have a furnace and this is serious if I want to make a cake
- BUT, I own a oven sort of beard, the de Longhi Sfornatutto
- and that oven has the sportelletto closing unupoco
lopsided - I want to do this "chore" with my son 3 years
Bon, these are the conditions that I have to start making pies and to make matters worse, I do not want to try a simple cake but also quite beautiful cake covered and decorated, like the photos that I put. I will let you know if
:
- the cake has risen, given the presence of the draft
on the door - if I was able to knead and roll out the sugar paste
- if I could decorate the cake without making it seem like a chore to be done Vittorio
alone - if my child has survived
experience - and if the cake is edible.
0 comments:
Post a Comment