The holidays for children: how our children behave?
Where we live, the holidays are on the agenda because there are many children which, over time, we became friends.
It 's a great fortune, I must say.
As parents, we are pretty open and friendly and yet our son is in the eyes of others, a private child and attached to the "skirt mom and dad." At home, of course, the behavior is completely different.
When we go to parties, 90% of the time it passes close to us even if we try to encourage it to participation in the games. It is certainly small, but his peers participate quite actively.
Whenever I'm in this situation makes me think of what is due to her behavior.
The concern is that I can become a person who is lonely and not very participatory. Sure, and I know, thoughts are a bit 'too forced, but as a mother, I do a lot of "foo" mental.
When you have a constant comparison with many other children, the questions to be asked about their child grow.
Still I could not understand what, as parents, we were wrong and why, the puppy can not get away from us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment