Being Dad: the containers patience
I just finished a phone call with my mother told me of the things my sister did yesterday as mother.
Acc .. the good things we know are always second-hand!
Knowing that someone can judge a loving and caring mom makes me feel good, especially in this time when some of my containers are running out of patience.
containers patience are the ones that represent the upper limit of patience and tolerance for some action. Here are some examples
container patience to talk:
This is bigger, with a fund almost infinite. I do not know if your kids chatting as mine, but the Hun is indeed full of words that can immediately fill my thoughts during the morning. As soon as I get up I'm not really able to connect and I need that one quarter of an hour to recover. Him, the Hun, but he supercharges the cells and starts an endless series of questions, reflections, songs, and anything that produces sound. In my mind the space devoted to words others obviously has its own capacity ... The Hun fills alone and in five minutes, this huge capacity. Thank goodness then goes to school and my box is empty to be filled on his return.
container of patience with the habit:
to dress my son I always thought that they should have the classic third-hand, a need to make the clothes, the other to lock the arm or leg, depending on the slip dress and the third should be locked in a supine position. Stuporone But, I have the third hand, in fact I'd like to know if some mom started to see some new growths to suggest this miracle. This container is almost filled to capacity. I think a bit of 'send it to ascuola in my pajamas.
container patience to repeat: This is
Ridge, and even bigger! I begin to hate deeply the repetition of phrases like "you want this toy?" "You want for dinner?" "Vittorio we go" "come here" "we" do this "" do not do that "" ok what do you think "
now within five nano seconds my loving behavior (such as Snow White) in respect of ' Hun deaf, is transformed into pure madness (like the evil witch). The congenitally deaf children is awesome and the only words that can awaken from their slumber are words like "candy" chocolate "gift" "Do not see the TV!
But I can put these words in every sentence?? "We love to dress candy, chocolate come here that we have made the gift pants?"
What are your containers of patience?
If you want to read my other life stories from your mother, click here!
0 comments:
Post a Comment