Relationship with children: the story of the good night
Fortunately (many would say), my son is a fan of TV, I say fortunately for others, because we have tried to divert the attention of our son, placing it in front of the TV Supermega. We hoped that lobotomized as all the other kids and that would leave us time to clear limbs brain. But no, he likes little television .. just a few minutes.
why the evening before falling asleep just saw 5 minutes of tv and then to bed. Now, television does not work because in a "fight with my husband," I pulled the remote :-) and acc .. broke.
So how do the bedtime ritual? We started to read him fairy tales, we did some time ago, but laziness took over and the TV had won. At small
Hun like to hear read the stories and we commit ourselves in absurd items that change depending on the character, every little section is interrupted by a few "why" but then continue along the road "and they lived happily ever after."
I like reading stories, also because it brings me back to when I was little and my grandfather every evening there was reading one. There were fairy tales illustrated or at least there were not at home and he read the classics, from Grimm to Rodari, no images, no entries in falsetto, only a calm and soothed by reading his tone of voice and reassuring the same time quite monotonous to make us drop the lids.
My son does not fall asleep reading, but I believe that the tale with his figures in the dreams of the night to accompany him and take him to make travel even more than his imagination. In
family are big readers, who's who of one sector to another and I like to think that somehow he is coming closer to this world.
we are reading books that we have taken to the points of central Rome and milk are quite nice, some are classics such as Pinocchio and others have short stories with a very funny aftertaste.
If you want to read other posts of activities with young click here, or if you want to read more stories of life as mom, click here
0 comments:
Post a Comment