women and domestic violence
Yesterday I was disturbed by a story that I heard about a violent act that a husband has made about his wife. The story I heard tell of a furious dispute triggered by an apparent nonsense and came heavily on his hands.
In summary, the event went well:
her in the early afternoon for a few minutes on the bed while the child was in school. Here comes the husband who wanted to rest himself. Apparently also quite common because it is seen from outside, he had the right to rest. She wants to be alone to rest, he wants to be there, they begin to quarrel heavily.
It 's the woman to start the verbal argument and leaves the room with great fury to close in the kitchen. Here the woman began to vent his frustration (due to the fact could never have a space all its own), and runs a flat on the ground violently, saying, "this is the house that you deserve."
He arrives as if possessed and tries to open the door, which fortunately had been locked by the woman. He leaves the door open and she defiantly, he returns to her, his eyes filled with anger and standing in front of reach. He puts a hand around her neck, tightening it just enough to make them feel a bit 'evil looks at her with hatred in his eyes. After some instant and she lets go, to vent anger and fear, slaps him that he returns soon.
The quarrel ends here, or at least the violent acts and words.
From what I heard was a couple who, like many others, argues normally and had never come to live such a dramatic event.
The questions in my head are many:
- can a seemingly solid couple and get this normal?
- the responsibility should be given to those violent acts?
- a couple can exist in a single violent event or, once broken inhibition, is something that can easily Ripert?
We too often in family disputes and argue they are due to seemingly trivial, but these reasons often hide small dissatisfactions that over time have been magnified because they are not immediately resolved. I have reviewed in this pair, especially for the defiant, sometimes even I, in quarrels, I challenge my husband but I do not because I'm afraid that I can get my hands around his neck ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment