Playing with children from the household
I was commenting on a post of the mammafelice and as I read a response of a mother in which he said that His older son (aged 10 years) began to cook, I asked a question:
What activities do the moms and dads with their children?
As I always say, my son is a challenging child (or requires attention in many ways) and this has led me and his dad, to invent a thousand things to be able to spend time with him and above all the time having fun together. What's cooking
is a game that we started the other year when the baby was less than two years. The first food that we prepared together (obviously not cooked as it is still small) were the meatballs. He learned to break the eggs as a master chef and we've mixed the dough with your hands. Of course, the expression in his face was disgusting, but end it was fun. Since then, I can not break eggs without calling .... You should hear the screams if he does with me!
Another game that we do is to fill and empty the washing machine and then drying clothes, and he passes me and I'll lie down.
often fails to involve in ' the table and he has fun.
And 'certainly "child exploitation" :-) but he enjoys playing with me and more help at home.
What activities do with your children?
0 comments:
Post a Comment