work from home is perhaps one of the most searched word pairs (online) by women, especially if they have children and a little flexibility in terms of aid.
I read, perhaps because I went looking for these magic words, a lot of nonsense that used to dupe us poor women looking for some extra money, money is needed simply to make ends meet.
in recent months of pregnancy and in the 24 months following the birth of my Hun, my brain invested time and energy to try and find an activity that allowed me to combine this role with that of "woman to the economic good of the family." I must be honest and say that if my husband had been a little 'richer, many problems would have made them to me and perhaps I would live with less stress at the time.
of ideas I have flashed many and too few easy and feasible, then I randomly chose to do other work from home always. But that's another story I'll tell you later.
I mean, with all these words, is that I would try to give you some ideas for finding a job to do at home to make money the characteristics of each.
of items that will be followed as they seek to shed light on various job positions ... ummm those positions do not work :-) but very realistic and honest.
0 comments:
Post a Comment