Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Used Deck Ovens For Artisan Bread

The Wind That passion, but who said this? Losing weight with

Is there a particular time of the month in which I do not like the wind, in fact I hate him deeply and I see it as my most formidable opponent. Every little gust causes me a deep thrill of fear, a fear that I have to live at least once a month.

No, not girls that day (Marquis, cycle, my things or how to say) is that cursed day when the regrowth of hair can no longer hide. That moment in which the regrowth over the fingers and the whole world knows that your red is not natural! Avoja to make jelly and block the hair as if they had a better wig ... and I can not even tie them with cunning, as I have short!

That day has come, indeed it is almost a week since I lived with this fear of crowds alitino every little breeze. Yesterday I went to the park with my son and took a sparkling breeze. All the mothers with their beautiful natural hair waving and I looked like a possessed mad that changes position based on wind direction.

Oh yes, there are some positions that prevent us from seeing regrowth (I state that I have a lot of white hair ... holy mother), I avoided those type of fetal positions, they seemed ugly to be taken to the park and I have avoided well shake with rage hair because I would run the risk of being rescued by some imaginary illness. And so I remained to do was rotate, the vane type, until the wind calmed down.
Thank heavens are high and 50% of the population will never see my white hair!
Today I dyed my hair for a month and love the wind!

0 comments:

Post a Comment