How nice work at home, but never moved away! Losing weight with
Phew, the weekend is upon us but I know that in one way or another, I will continue to work using a few quiet moments at home.
Yes, is wonderful to work at home , but it is absolutely difficult to remove and carve out moments to be a real break.
I was talking today with my husband and I noticed the time pass a particularly nervous because, practically, that we do not work and we do almost nothing outside of it.
My husband, when she gets home from work "official" also puts him at the computer to finish the sites that we commissioned to do or updates to a website (www.paternitaoggi.it).
Thus, even when the puppy is going to sleep, I'm in the kitchen with the laptop in the living room and he on his own. Virtually no see although we often never at home together.
And the couple will suffer.
I benefits of working at home are huge from the quality of life that one can make, and when you do not want to work, not work and if you have an errand, you do not ask anyone's permission.
For example, in sales, I spent almost a week to go crazy ... of course for my son :-)
Luckily a few weeks we can start my husband and I own. It 's more than a year that we are not alone and start to feel this burden. To resent the grandparents who help us and leave us a few hours to film. Just my sister, when he finished his exams, it gives us a little 'breathing. And finally
parteeeeeee! We look forward to having some time for us and come back for some days, boyfriends :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment