Thursday, March 3, 2011

Images Of Elegant Centerpieces

weight loss: the summer is approaching and that costume ...

Azz, summer is approaching and the horrible test costume / shorts / skirt approaches. I'm seeing a program on TV that intrigues me greatly and has "Slim tastefully USA" are on the sky and give a range of delicious recipes from the air but from very low calorie.
I searched online if there were the recipes but the site is in English and covers the English units.
What to do? Now if I can translate it and I would like to share with you.

I hate the summer because it puts me in front of my flesh that is there, still and motionless like a pudding and just made me look merciless. I think back to when, before pregnancy, it worried me the most were my buttocks (buttocks as my son calls them). Now everything is a horror from his arms dangling, with the back of unsuspecting rotoletti, stomach and knees wobbly fat. Oh yes, the flab has arrived at the knees and I do not want to do sports at least until I see the balance go down.

I must not lose who knows how many pounds (5 to 10) but I really have to do it because I start to dislike the most.

So, the next post I will try to make this recipe delicious and of course I'll try. I hope you do also and that you share with me the results if there are

:-) To read the different recipes as insert, click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment