Life Mom: dressing broken back
will be the old incumbent, will be passed to the computer for hours, maybe because I do not do sport for a lifetime, will inevitably increase because the extra pounds, but Today I blame my back pain and dressing the small Hun morning.
My Hun is 3 years old and still tend to dress like a baby, except that I left the comfort and clothes on the Latvian. Totally wrong choice because Latvian is very low and follow all the movements accelerated dell'unno is very tiring.
few months ago we thought the puppy was great and we have "intelligently" removed the baby ... maperchèabbiamofattostasciocchezza ?? Okay, now it's done! But months of dressing on the Latvian have ruined me!
action would not be complicated and difficult if the Hun same lying and smiling how those children you see on TV. No, he acted as the son of the exorcist and laughs and sings and moves, rotates and crosses her legs while trying to put on his socks.
Ah, socks! But why have two? Even I have trouble with one! Have you ever tried to put a sock on the "legs" of an octopus? What I feel every morning is this ... multiplied by 2 (yes, because he has 2 feet).
I tried all the strategies to force him to stand still:
- I sent to her room and forced to sit (still) on the couch for a few minutes for a child in constant motion should be a harsh punishment but he he sings
- I tried to leave undressed so that she was cold and begged me to dress ... but nothing! He likes to feel his skin
fun - I tried to dress before breakfast (the daughters threatened that it would date) because he loves to eat and the food always comes down to compromise, but nothing has been holding and mother as they are, while going to school I dropped him a couple of cookies (in case you die of hunger)
- I tried with the mega physical violence, microsculacciate of the thigh, but nothing, I did the "so bad" that the Hun here he laughed and urged me to do it again
Nothing, nothing, nothing .. are desperate urge tips for my back
If you want to read more stories of life as a mom, click here
0 comments:
Post a Comment